lunes, 28 de junio de 2021

 CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello everyone, today we will talk about my career and its study program, and I am going to talk about the year that I am coursing right now, in the second year of studies we have different subjects to learn according to the program, those are Simulations for the Professional Practice, Scientific and Clinical Basis for Diagnosis, these two are the most important of this year and they have the biggest amount of credits, other subjects are Promotion and Education in Health, Evidence Based Dentistry, etc. The most demanding subject in my opinion its Scientific and Clinical Basis for Diagnosis, because the workload, it haves overlaps the other subjects and sometimes I think I only study for it, but, in another hand, it is one of the subjects that I like the most, and the classes only last about 30 minutes because of the online classes for me sometimes they lack time to teach about more things.

For me, online learning, it is so bad, especially for that careers who had to have practical activities to develop skills for their professional workout, and I guess every student that enters the university wants to live the university life and be on the faculty, classrooms, laboratories, etc.

Honestly, I prefer the traditional ways to study, like reading books, writing in my notebook the notes in the class, organize my schedule in the calendar, but I had to forcefully learn to use technologies to save time and be least time in studying.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME Hello everyone, today we will talk about my career and its study program, and I am going to talk about the ye...