sábado, 1 de mayo de 2021

 THE BEST CONCERT I'VE BEEN TO

And also the very first one, it was on March of 2018 in O'higgins Park, Santiago. At the international festival called Lollapalooza, so many artists asist, but that year went my favorite one, Lana Del Rey, she its an American singer who sings alternative pop and other genres of music.

When i entered that she will come that year to the festival i dind´t doubt any second to buy the tickets, because years before i was looking to go with my friends someday. The day we went to the festival we spend by waiting to Lana because she was the last in the scenario, I was so tired of being stand up and before her concert start I get lost at all my friends cause all the people were crowded, when I was alone and it left one more artist to Lana's performance I remember I was just standing there without looking the scenario, but suddenly the time has arrived and the concert started, then I revived magicaly, i was like 10 people behind the first  line, I was very close, but there was people raising their phones to record and I couldn´t see right, then I put on tiptoe and the people where so close that they held me, it´s was like a sea and all moved side by side to the ritm of the music and singing at the songs, it was so exciting.

When the concert it was over, the lights turn of and all the sea of people turn around and started to walk around, I met with my friends to a preacorded place that we set in case if we lost, and there where reaching it one by one, because, all we got lost eachother! outside of that all, we have a super great time.


2 comentarios:

  1. Whoa, it’s seems like you had a whole adventure in there. I have never been in a concert so I imagine it must be very exciting to see your favorite artist in person!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow I love her music!! You were very close to the scenery. The people must have crushed you jajaja, but I think that worthed it.

    ResponderEliminar

 CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME Hello everyone, today we will talk about my career and its study program, and I am going to talk about the ye...