sábado, 24 de abril de 2021

THE BEST PLACE I'VE EVER BEEN TO

Down in the los rios region, the capital it's Valdivia, we traveled there with my family for the first time around five years ago, we went in summer vacations, the trip was around seven hours by car, we stayed in a cabin wich inside it was all made with logs, it was so pretty and cozy.

During the days we dedicated to travel around the city, we went to the river calle-calle and its market next to him, and we got on a boat by a tour during the day, they take us to a place that it haves a church and an ancient tree, for lunch we ate a dish called "pulmay" in a ranch, you really have to go on a tour on boat if you are in Valdivia.

Another think I stongly recommend it is to visit the Botanical Garden of the Austral University, there we met something that we fell in love, a peculiar tree that impress us with its oranges and twisted logs, there was a bunch of them and its was amazing to see, that tree it was an Arrayán, after that we realized that they are everywere around the city.

Another place that you must visit its “La cervecería” by kunstmann, in there all it is inspired with the tematical of kunstmann and its country of origin, Germany, there you can order several types of beers, buy souvenirs and eat typical food of Germany, they have some many places to take photos to pleasure of the tourists. 

I can't even wait to visit it again, and I hope you wanna go now!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Amanda!, I heard a lot of people talk very good about Valdivia, with a lot of memorable memories in their vacations as like you, my best friend lives in there since 2018 and I hopefully go there to visit and would know the places that you tell us and will take photos with the beautiful trees because I really love the green area’s and the trees!!
    I wish that you would visit this place again and have a lot of fun with your family or friends!
    Take care, Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never visited Valdivia and would love to go on my vacation. From the photos I can see how incredible it is, I will write down the places you have said to visit it :)

    ResponderEliminar

 CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME Hello everyone, today we will talk about my career and its study program, and I am going to talk about the ye...