domingo, 30 de mayo de 2021

WILD ANIMALS AND PETS

The animal kingdom is a huge world of living creatures, so different from each other, it is impressing the amount of shapes, colors and sizes they have, everyone has their special touch and that’s why I consider that I am an animal lover!

In my house we have 4 pets, 3 male dogs, Ringo, Rocko and Jack, and a turtle named Pepo. I love to play, sleep and be with them, they´re well behaved and an important part of the family just like humans, without my pets I would feel very lonely, because they brighten my life. I have been bitten by the dog of my uncle once, because she had newborn puppies and I wanted to touch them, but she got angry and she doesn’t let me do it, I have no hard feelings about that, but I remember that it hurts.

My family has always had pets in their house, my aunt once haves a tarantula as a pet, she lefts her prowling around the house and there is a funny story about that, one time, when a visit sat on her couch the tarantula walks by its hand and the visit screamed and jumped from the couch because he doesn’t know that my aunt had that peculiar pet.


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I agree with you, dogs or any other type of pet is an important part of our family and they illuminate our days.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Wow, how scary to have a pet spider, outside of spiders I think all animals are incredible

      Eliminar

 CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME Hello everyone, today we will talk about my career and its study program, and I am going to talk about the ye...